Find Reference Number Kuwait Civil ID: The Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor in Kuwait issues and renews the national identity card (ID). It also issues residency numbers to foreigners living in the country. An identification document’s reference number is the same as its ID number.
The civil ID is located at the bottom of the document. This article will explain where the civil ID’s reference number can be found, as it is required for many services and transactions.
Alhazimiyah, a Bitaqiyyah (Arabic: بطائقة الدين), A civil ID card is issued by PACI, the Department of Public for Civil Informatics. A civil identification card includes four parts: the civil ID number, the sponsor’s name, the type of visa, and the expiration date.
It is mandatory for residents who get a resident’s permit to acquire a Kuwait Civil ID within 30 days of obtaining the permit.
How Do I Find The Residency Number?
Reference numbers consist of 9 numbers and are located on the back of the civil card, specifically between the “serial number” and “address”. You can also see the reference number on the entry visa and the unified number on the passport name.
Kuwait is one of the United Arab Emirates states that has its identity documents called Civil IDs. You can use all e-government electronic services on the portal of the Ministry of Interior with your residency number, including those offered by the General Department of Traffic and the General Department of Residency Affairs.
Civil Identification Number Kuwait
All residents are required to have a civil identification number. There is no difference in the reference number regardless of which sponsor the owner chooses, or whether the owner returns to Kuwait after an extended absence. Therefore, Kuwait Civil ID is required. A civil ID number is combined with the owner’s birth date.
Many governments issue national identification numbers and national insurance numbers to keep track of citizens’ employment, taxes, and government benefits.
Unique numbers have been assigned to nations for a variety of purposes, but these numbers have now become official national identification numbers.
A driver’s license is almost required for opening a bank account, applying for a credit card, and driving a car. Despite the danger of mismatching identities, nations without uniform national identification numbers must create their ID numbers.
What is the procedure for renewing my Kuwait civil ID number?
Kuwaiti civil identification numbers must be renewed at the following intervals:
- The validity of identification cards expires after a specific amount of time.
- Sponsors change.
- Residing in a different place.
Application for a civil ID for the first time requires the following documents:
- A photocopy of the passport page with personal information and a residency stamp
- An individual over the age of sixteen (16) must obtain a security clearance or provide a fingerprint.
- For Kuwaiti citizens, birth certificates must be authentic
- A blood group certificate.
- Checking the address
- A joint statement by the sponsors
Kuwaiti civil identification documentation for infants born:
- A birth certificate
- Copy of sponsor’s passport
- A child’s passport
- A visa holder who wishes to renew or alter his civil identification must provide the following documents:
- Passport photocopied
- Sponsorship Declaration
- Identification currently in use
- Address change justification
Reference Number For Kuwait
This section explains how to locate your Kuwaiti Reference Number. Kuwaiti Reference Numbers are quite easy to find. During this process, you will be guided through the steps and procedures needed to locate your Reference Number.
Finding the reference number requires three things:
- A civil identification number.
- Several passports.
- Date of expiration of the passport.
- The following three steps will help you find a reference number. Make sure you are familiar with them.
Find Kuwaiti Reference Numbers
This simple guide will help you find a Kuwait Reference Number. To find a Kuwaiti reference number, follow these steps:
Step 1: You can find the Civil Id Reference Number by clicking here
Step 2: change your language from Arabic to English, and get help from this image.
Step 3: Follow the image below and click on the Arrow Sign at the bottom of the page. Clicking on that option will take you to a new page.
Step 4: A new box will open, you’ll need to enter your information there
- 1st Civil ID Number
- 2nd click on Other Nationality
Step 5: A new page will open where you need to enter your information
- Civil Id Number
- Passport Number
- Passport Expiry Date
Check out the below image for more information
Click Get after you have provided all this information.
Step 6: After clicking the get option, your civil id reference number will appear.
What is the reference number in Kuwait Civil ID?
The Civil Identification Number (CIN), passport number, and passport expiration date are required to find the reference number.
How can I know my civil ID reference number?
There are nine numbers on the reference number, which is located on the back of the civil card between the serial number and address.
Where can I find my residency number in Kuwait Civil ID?
What is a Kuwait residency card? This is an 8-10 digit long code number printed on a paper document you receive after receiving your Residency Permit from the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor.
- Kuwait Civil ID Case Check Online 2024
- Civil ID Delivery in Kuwait Complete Guide
- Civil ID Delivery PACI Visual Guide
- Civil ID Delivery Charges in Kuwait For 2024
- Kuwait Civil ID Delivery Tracker Made Easy
- Civil ID Delivery Request Providing Residents With Convenience
- PACI Delivery Kuwait Process Step-by-Step Guide
- Civil ID Home Delivery is Fast and Reliable
- Kuwait Civil ID Home Delivery Registration Step-By-Step Guide
- www.paci.gov.kw Civil ID Delivery Increasing Efficiency